The UAE cat food market size reached US$ 43.1 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 67.3 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.04% during 2022-2027.
As a result of the increasing number of nuclear families and growing expatriate population, the pet adoption rates in the UAE have escalated in recent years. Since cats are considered pious and cleaner according to Islam, they have emerged as the most popular pet species in the country. Moreover, in order to uplift their social status and image, the affluent Emiratis are opting for expensive and exotic cat breeds. A consequent rise in the consciousness regarding the health management of the pets has increased the demand for high-quality cat food which contains all the essential minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins. In line with this, manufacturers are introducing premium products for different cat species and age groups.
UAE Cat Food Industry Drivers/Constraints:
One of the major cat food market trends is the emergence of one-person households which has prompted individuals to seek low-maintenance pets, such as cats. Additionally, the high disposable incomes of consumers have also enabled them to afford premium cat food products. These products can be easily digested by cats and have a higher nutritional value as compared to mass products. Apart from this, various restaurants, residential buildings and other public spaces have started allowing the entry of cats with their owners. Moreover, regular offers by cat food retailers coupled with the growing trend of online retail formats has further provided impetus to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the UAE cat food market report, along with forecasts for the period 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, ingredient type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Dry Food
- Wet and Canned Food
- Snacks and Treats
Wet and canned food is currently the most popular type of cat food in the UAE.
Breakup by Ingredient Type:
- Animal Derivative
- Plant Derivative
- Cereals Derivative
Animal derivate currently represent the most popular ingredient type.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Supermarkets and hypermarkets currently represent the most popular distribution channel.
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Ingredient Type, Distribution Channel
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the UAE cat food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the popular product types in the UAE cat food market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the UAE cat food market?
- What are the key ingredient types in the UAE cat food market?
- What are the major distribution channels in the UAE cat food market?
- What are the price trends of cat food?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the UAE cat food market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the UAE cat food market?
- What is the structure of the UAE cat food market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the UAE cat food market?
- How is cat food manufactured?