The United States aroma chemicals market size reached US$ 1.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.49% during 2023-2028.
Aroma chemicals, also known as odorants, refer to a group of molecules that is used to add flavor and fragrance to various products. They can be extracted from plants and animals or manufactured artificially using different oils and fats. Aroma chemicals have gained immense traction in the United States on account of the increasing demand for fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), including cleaning and personal care products that widely employ these chemicals.
The United States aroma chemicals market is primarily driven by the launch of new and innovative personal care products. Furthermore, key manufacturers are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to produce improved products. For instance, the Fragrance Science and Technology teams of the International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) is developing novel scent molecules, technologies and sensory solutions, which enable its perfumers to create high performing, consumer-preferred fragrances. Along with this, the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has recently launched a survey of safety practices and manufacturing standards that aims at preventing the utilization of any potentially harmful chemicals in the cosmetics industry. The implementation of these stringent regulations has promoted the use of organic or natural fragrances across the country.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States aroma chemicals market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, product and application.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Product:
- Musk Chemicals
Breakup by Application:
- Soaps and Detergents
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Fine Fragrances
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Benzenoids, Musk Chemicals, Terpenoids, Others
||Soaps and Detergents, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Fine Fragrances, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States aroma chemicals market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States aroma chemicals market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States aroma chemicals market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?