The United States artificial intelligence market size reached US$ 24,888.6 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 108,438.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 26.4% during 2023-2028.
Artificial intelligence (AI) aims to simulate human intelligence for developing programmable machines. These machines are capable of learning, planning, recognizing human-like speech and problem-solving based on past experiences. They comprise hardware components like chipsets with high computing capabilities, including graphics processing unit (GPU), application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC), central processing unit (CPU) and field-programmable gate array (FPGA). On the other hand, the software components include core technologies, such as deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML) and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), which can process data and provide meaningful insights.
Digitalization, along with significant reliance on smart devices, has resulted in the increasing use of AI-integrated systems for analyzing large amounts of data and improving overall operational efficiency in the United States. For instance, Netflix, Inc., an American media service provider, relies on AI-driven data insights to provide suggestions to users according to their viewing history. Other factors like high demand for intelligent virtual assistants, increasing use of AI-powered industrial and surgical robots and the expansion of the 5G infrastructure are positively influencing the market in the country.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States artificial intelligence market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, offering, technology, system and end-use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Narrow/Weak Artificial Intelligence
- General/Strong Artificial Intelligence
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Technology:
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Context-Aware Computing
- Computer Vision
Breakup by System:
- Intelligence Systems
- Decision Support Processing
- Hybrid Systems
- Fuzzy Systems
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Transportation and Logistics
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Offering, Technology, System, End-Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States artificial intelligence market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States artificial intelligence market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States artificial intelligence market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?