The United States automotive glass market size reached US$ 2,452 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,761 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% during 2023-2028.
Automotive glass is utilized in the production of windscreens and windows of a vehicle as it provides a clear view of the surroundings. It protects the car from ultraviolet (UV) rays, rain, fog, dust, wind, sun, and external noises. At present, leading manufacturers in the United States are introducing colored coatings, deterring smash-and-dash burglary, protection against glare, providing acoustic comfort and safeguarding the passengers from ejection in case of a collision.
The burgeoning trend of adopting automotive aerodynamic styling represents one of the significant factors contributing to the growth of the market. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of autonomous and hybrid vehicles, in confluence with the emerging electric automobile glass equipped with cameras and sensors, is positively influencing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States automotive glass market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on glass type, material type, vehicle type, application, end user and technology.
Breakup by Glass Type:
- Laminated Glass
- Tempered Glass
Breakup by Material Type:
- IR PVB
- Metal Coated Glass
- Tinted Glass
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
Breakup by Application:
- Rear Quarter Glass
- Sideview Mirror
- Rearview Mirror
Breakup by End User:
- Aftermarket Suppliers
Breakup by Technology:
- Active Smart Glass
- Suspended Particle Device Glass
- Electrochromic Glass
- Liquid Crystal Glass
- Passive Glass
- Thermochromic Glass
- Photochromic Glass
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Glass Type, Material Type, Vehicle Type, Application, End User, Technology, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States automotive glass market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States automotive glass market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the glass type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States automotive glass market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?