The United States caramel chocolate market size reached US$ 873 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,163 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
Caramel chocolate is a confectionery product made of caramel, nougat, nuts, fruits and white chocolate. It is a premium product with a unique flavor and enhanced quality that is sold at a higher price as compared to milk chocolate. In the United States, caramel chocolate has gained immense popularity as it is not only consumed in the form of toffees, candies, chocolate bars and cubes but also used as a flavoring agent and sauce in several confectionery and bakery items, such as cakes, pastries, croissants, and doughnuts.
The United States represents one of the largest markets for caramel chocolate in the North American region. The market is primarily driven by the rising health consciousness that has prompted manufacturers to introduce caramel chocolates containing a lower amount of fats and sugar. They are also launching chocolates in smaller packs for calorie-conscious people who wish to consume chocolate in smaller quantities. Besides this, the expansion of online retailing and the e-commerce industry has also widened the consumer base and increased profitability.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States caramel chocolate market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on distribution channel.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Non-Grocery Retailers
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Distribution Channel, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States caramel chocolate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States caramel chocolate market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States caramel chocolate market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?