The United States chip mounter market is currently witnessing moderate growth. A chip mounter is a robotic machine utilized to place surface mounted devices (SMD) on printed circuit boards (PCBs). In surface mounting, chips are directly placed on PBCs by soldering without creating holes. It is a practical solution as it achieves high densities in packaging systems, which led to significant technological developments over the last few decades. In the United States, the chip mounter technology is widely utilized across various industries such as automotive, telecommunication, medical and electronics.
The United States chip mounter market is primarily driven by the strong demand for sophisticated electronic goods like wearables. Due to this, manufacturers are developing high-performance ICs on a large scale, which has facilitated the growth of the market. Additionally, the robust growth of the start-up ecosystem and the presence of several semiconductor companies, like Intel, Texas Instruments, and Qualcomm, are providing a significant impact on the market. The market is also influenced by the rapid automation in the household and consumer electronics segments. Furthermore, the rising demand for laptops and smartphones, coupled with the growing internet penetration, is catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, manufacturers are developing more efficient and accurate machines to cater to the surging trend of miniaturization of devices. Looking forward, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States chip mounter market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, technology and application.
Breakup by Technology:
- Hole Technology
- Surface Mount Technology
- Fine Pitch Technology
Breakup by Application:
- Consumer Electronics
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States chip mounter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States chip mounter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States chip mounter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?