The United States cigarette lighter market size reached US$ 307.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 387.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.76% during 2023-2028.
A cigarette lighter is a small device that contains flammable fluids or pressurized liquid gas that is used to produce a flame for igniting cigarettes, cigars and pipes. It also consists of a switch that helps in conveniently extinguishing the flame. In the United States, different types of cigarette lighters are available in the market, ranging from flint and stormproof torches to automatic, capsule, peanut and floating lighters.
The United States cigarette lighter market is primarily driven by the growing smoking rates in the country. Additionally, the launch of the latest devices, such as battery-powered and electronic lighters, which produce flames at a push of the button, has also increased the product demand. Besides this, manufacturers are coming up with innovations in terms of design, convenience, prices, and product functionality, which is attracting more consumers. They are also introducing a wide range of premium products that are suitable for gifting. Some of these cigarette lighters are flameless, wind and splash-proof, environment-friendly as well as user-friendly.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States cigarette lighter market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Flint cigarette lighter
- Electronic cigarette lighter
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Tobacco shops
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Flint cigarette lighter, Electronic cigarette lighter, Others
|Material Types Covered
||Metal, Plastic, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Tobacco shops, Supermarkets and hypermarkets, Convenience stores, Online Stores, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States cigarette lighter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States cigarette lighter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States cigarette lighter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?