The United States commercial telematics market size reached US$ 16.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 38.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% during 2023-2028.
Commercial telematics refers to a technological solution that assists in transferring long-distance information in commercial automobiles. It also aids in monitoring the movement and location of vehicles through global positioning systems (GPS) and on-board diagnostic systems to track vehicle diagnostics. It can be used to detect trailers and non-motorized assets and alert the fleet manager in case of any unauthorized movement. Besides this, as commercial telematics provides insurance risk assessment, safety tracking and maintenance insights, it is gaining traction in the United States.
The growing incidences of vehicle thefts in the US have positively influenced the demand for telematics systems that are readily equipped with several features, such as driver assistance system, tracking and remote theft alarm. In line with this, the increasing adoption of smart transportation systems and a considerably rising reliance on digital devices, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets, are facilitating market growth in the country. Furthermore, several automobile manufacturers are providing innovative and sophisticated connectivity solutions with accurate vehicle insights. These solutions help in improving vehicle efficiency, providing on-road assistance, enabling smart routing, and tracking and enhancing the driver’s overall experience, which is creating a positive outlook for the market growth in the country. Apart from this, technological advancements like the development of open-source frameworks for commercial telematics are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States commercial telematics market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, system type, provider type and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Fleet Tracking and Monitoring
- Driver Management
- Insurance Telematics
- Safety and Compliance
- V2X Solutions
- Professional services
- Managed services
Breakup by System Type:
- Smartphone Integrated
Breakup by Provider Type:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Utilities
- Travel and Tourism
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, System Type, Provider Type, End Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States commercial telematics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States commercial telematics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the provider type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States commercial telematics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?