The United States copper pipes and tubes market size reached 770000 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 900000 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% during 2023-2028.
Copper pipes and tubes are cost-effective, non-corrosive and non-reactive. They are employed for transporting gases since they are non-permeable to air. As copper pipes and tubes reduce the chances of leakage and contamination caused by oxygen, ultraviolet (UV) rays and high temperature, their sales are increasing across the United States.
The market is primarily driven by the increasing utilization of copper pipes and tubes in the healthcare sector for supplying oxygen, medical gases and other gases across the United States. Additionally, rapid urbanization, rising population, increasing renovation activities and the escalating demand for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) in the residential and commercial sectors are positively influencing the sales of copper pipes and tubes in the country. Furthermore, as they have a high yield, tensile and fatigue strength, they play a crucial role in the water distribution systems. Besides this, the increasing utilization of these pipes and tubes in the healthcare sector due to the rising cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is anticipated to strengthen the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States copper pipes and tubes market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on finish type, outer diameter and end user.
Breakup by Finish Type:
- LWC Grooved
- Straight Length
- Pan Cake
- LWC Plain
Breakup by Outer Diameter:
- 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 Inch
- 3/4, 7/8, 1 Inch
- Above 1 Inch
Breakup by End User:
- Industrial Heat Exchanger
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Tons, Million Metric Tons
||Finish Type, Outer Diameter, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States copper pipes and tubes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States copper pipes and tubes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the finish type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the outer diameter?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States copper pipes and tubes market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?