The United States decorative laminates market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Decorative laminates are laminated sheets designed to be used as furniture surfaces, flooring and wall paneling. They are produced under extreme heat and pressure by blending brown kraft paper with decorative printed patterns. Decorative laminates are durable and cost-effective, with longer shelf-life and improved aesthetic value than veneer, paint, and other such coatings. In the United States, the demand for decorative laminates has escalated with the incorporation of advanced techniques for manufacturing in terms of design, performance and installation.
The United States decorative laminates market is primarily driven by the growing number of remodeling and renovation activities in the residential sector. The rising popularity of ready-to-assemble (RTA) and modular construction materials for wall panels, windows and doors are also propelling the market growth. Besides, the increasing preference for green buildings and ecologically sustainable infrastructures has resulted in the emergence of innovative product variants. Furthermore, the increasing per capita expenditure of consumers on home décor and the rising inclination toward aesthetically-appealing designs in homes and corporate offices are positively impacting the market growth across the region. Looking forward, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States decorative laminates market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, application, end use, texture, pricing and sector.
Breakup by Product Type:
- High Pressure Laminates
- Low Pressure Laminates
Breakup by Application:
- Furniture and Cabinets
- Wall Panels
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Texture:
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by Sector:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States decorative laminates market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States decorative laminates market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the texture?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States decorative laminates market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?