The United States electric toothbrush market is expected to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An electric toothbrush is a device utilized for cleaning the teeth, gums, and tongue through rapid bristle motions. It is useful in removing plaque and minimizing the effects of gingivitis. It also prevents the users from damaging the tooth enamel by brushing too aggressively. Moreover, as it offers a variety of brushing modes, including gum care, tongue cleaning, routine brushing, deep cleaning, whitening, and minimizing tooth sensitivity, its demand is escalating across the United States.
United States Electric Toothbrush Market Trends:
The increasing number of dentists and dental hygienists represents one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the electric toothbrush market in the United States. Apart from this, changing lifestyles and the increasing adoption of unhealthy eating habits have resulted in increasing cases of cavities and other dental problems. This is creating a positive outlook for the US electric toothbrush market growth. However, the market is facing disruptions on account of a temporary halt in the operations of several manufacturing units, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and lockdown restrictions imposed by the US Government in the country. It is projected to recover once these restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States electric toothbrush market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, bristle type, distribution channel and end user.
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Bristle Type:
- Soft Bristles
- Nanometer Bristles
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Bristle Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States electric toothbrush market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States electric toothbrush market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the bristle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States electric toothbrush market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?