The United States gluten-free oats market size reached US$ 122.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 304.0 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 16% during 2023-2028.
Gluten-free oats are a rich source of fibers, vitamins, fiber, minerals and antioxidant plant compounds. They are available in different forms such as whole oats, oat groats, steel-cut oats, instant oats, oat flour, rolled oats, and oat bran. The gluten-free variants are generally consumed by people who have chronic intestinal sensitivities (celiac disease), as well as by health-consciousness consumers who voluntarily avoid gluten in their regular diet. Moreover, manufacturers in the United States are introducing ready-to-eat oat products in the gluten-free segment to attract urban consumers who usually lead a hectic lifestyle.
The United States gluten-free oats market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of the celiac disease across the country. This has resulted in rising health awareness among people for preventive healthcare to lower the chances of getting affected by the disease. As a result, consumers are voluntarily shifting toward a gluten-free diet. Additionally, there has been an increasing demand for gluten-free oats from millennials who are health conscious and focus on weight management. Furthermore, gluten-free oats are rich in essential vitamins, fiber, minerals, and antioxidant plant compounds, which have increased their incorporation in breakfast cereals, bakery, and snack items.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States gluten-free oats market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application, end use and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rolled Oats
- Steel Cut Oats
- Oat Bran
- Oat Flour
Breakup by Application:
- Breakfast Cereals
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States gluten-free oats market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States gluten-free oats market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States gluten-free oats market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?