The United States guacamole market size reached US$
395.0 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
581.9 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
6.58% during 2022-2027.
Guacamole is an avocado-based dip mixed with chopped tomatoes, onions, chili peppers and different seasonings. It is a good source of minerals, unsaturated fats, dietary fiber, potassium and vitamins C, B, E and K. It helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels, strengthening blood vessels, tendons and ligaments, and preventing nerve damage and muscle weakness. Consequently, it is utilized to prepare patties, sandwiches and salad dressings in the United States.
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer and the growing health consciousness among individuals are among the significant factors strengthening the market growth in the United States. Moreover, an increase in the number of fast-food restaurants, in confluence with the growing consumption of ready-to-eat (RTE) food products, is driving the market further. Apart from this, the increasing influence of social media platforms, aggressive promotional activities by leading manufacturers and rising immigrant population in the country are some of the other factors contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, due to the rising cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the consumer focus has shifted toward healthy and nutritional food items, which, in turn, is positively influencing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States guacamole market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on form, end use, packaging type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Form:
- Ready to Make
Breakup by End Use:
- Food Processing Industry
- Food Service Industry
Breakup by Packaging Type:
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Containers
- Stand Up Pouches
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, End Use, Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States guacamole market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States guacamole market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States guacamole market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?