The United States indoor location-based services (LBS) market size reached US$ 4.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7% during 2023-2028.
Indoor location-based services (LBSs) are technological solutions used to locate objects or people within an enclosed space. This technology leverages internal sensors placed in smart devices to calculate the actual indoor position of the object through complex mathematical algorithms. Indoor LBS employs various advanced technologies, such as indoor positioning system (IPS), cellular, Wi-Fi, and global positioning system (GPS) to gather geodata in real-time and provide a smoother user experience. Consequently, indoor LBS is widely employed in several enclosed spaces, such as shopping malls, airports, and hospitals.
One of the key factors driving the United States indoor LBS market growth is the increasing adoption of these technologies by various organizations to track real-time data of employees and review their progress to optimize work processes. Additionally, the rising need for location-based marketing to understand consumer behavior across industries is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, growing significance of smart offices and the integration of connected devices with cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) is creating a positive outlook for the market in the country. Other factors, such as the introduction of 5G technology, and the advent of industry 4.0, are contributing to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States indoor LBS market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on solution type, technology, application and vertical.
Breakup by Solution Type:
- Analytics and Insights
- Campaign Management
- Enterprise Services
- Location and Alerts
- Proximity Beacons
- Automotive Services
- Consumer Services
- Location-based Advertising Services
- Precision Geo-targeting
- Secure Transactions and Redemptions
Breakup by Technology:
- Context Aware Technology
- OTDOA and E-OTDOA
- RFID and NFC
- Satellite, Microwave and Infrared Sensing
- Others (Wi-Fi/WLAN, UWB, BT/BLE, Beacons, A-GPS, etc.)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Vertical:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Public Buildings
- Aerospace and Defense
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Technology, Application, Vertical, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States indoor LBS market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States indoor LBS market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States indoor LBS market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?