The United States male grooming products market size reached US$ 16,425 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 23,299 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during 2023-2028.
Male grooming products are utilized to maintain personal hygiene. They include shaving creams, deodorants, aftershave, cologne, shampoos, moisturizers, facial creams, serums, concealers, face masks and anti-aging creams. At present, changing lifestyles, along with the rising number of urban professionals, are positively influencing the demand for male grooming products in the United States.
The well-established personal care and cosmetics sector, in confluence with the increasing consciousness among male consumers towards personal wellbeing and appearance, is strengthening the growth of the male grooming products market in the United States. Apart from this, the strong influence of social media platforms, such as YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, along with the rising metrosexual culture, is driving the market growth. Furthermore, leading players are focusing on increasing initiatives to generate brand awareness. Consequently, they are introducing engaging campaigns to drive their sales. These players are also introducing male product lines and variants of their popular products to expand their consumer base in the country. Besides this, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has resulted in the escalating sales of these products from e-commerce websites.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States male grooming products market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, price range and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Price Range:
- Mass Products
- Premium Products
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Pharmacy Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Price Range, Distribution Channel, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States male grooming products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States male grooming products market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States male grooming products Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?