The United States orthopedic braces and support market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Orthopedic braces and support are durable medical instruments designed to alleviate chronic pain or temporary discomfort in case of road accidents and sports injuries. They are used to hold, align, correct, or support external body parts while healing from an injury. Orthopedic braces and support are made from specialized materials with intelligent designs that offer intense targeted support to the knees, spine, shoulder, hips, ankle, foot, and other body parts. In the United States, patients prefer orthopedic braces and support as they help safeguard joints after surgery and provide mobility to the patient suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
The United States orthopedic braces and supports market is primarily driven by the sedentary habits and hectic lifestyles of the working population, resulting in the increasing instances of lower back pain among them. The rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to osteoporosis, osteomalacia, osteogenesis and injuries, is also providing a positive thrust to the market. Along with this, manufacturers are launching new products, which is escalating the demand for braces and supports. For example, Breg Inc. launched a new product called the Ultra Aurora Ankle Brace, which combines the comfort of an ankle cuff with the stability and control of a rigid hinged footplate.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States orthopedic braces and support market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product, type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Lower Extremity Braces and Supports
- Spinal Braces and Supports
- Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
Breakup by Type:
- Soft and Elastic Braces and Supports
- Hinged Braces and Supports
- Hard and Rigid Braces and Supports
Breakup by Application:
- Ligament Injury
- Preventive Care
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Breakup by End User:
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Platforms
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Type, Application, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States orthopedic braces and supports market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States orthopedic braces and supports market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States orthopedic braces and Supports market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?