The United States pollution mask market size reached US$ 1.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% during 2023-2028.
Pollution masks are increasingly being used as partial face covering to filter out pollutants and other harmful air-borne infections. Pollution masks protect the user from direct exposure to dust, pollen, heavy smoke, allergens, etc. The atmospheric air in certain parts of the United States is highly polluted as a result of the expanding vehicle fleet, growing construction activities, and heavy industrial discharge. This has led to an increasing prevalence of several diseases, such as asthma, ischaemic heart disease, stroke, COPD, lung cancer, etc. Owing to this, there has been a significant rise in the demand for pollution masks across the residential, industrial, and commercial sectors in the United States.
The market has also been driven by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020. The United States currently represents one of the world’s worst affected countries from the pandemic with around 1.1 Million infections and nearly 64,000 deaths by the end of April 2020. The rising consumer concerns, coupled with preventive measures against COVID-19, have bolstered the demand for pollution masks in the United States. Furthermore, the increasing amount of NOx emissions from road vehicles, aviation, power generation, and marine sectors has further catalyzed the demand for pollution masks in the country.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States pollution mask market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, filter type, standard ratings, particulate matter and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Filter Type:
- Particulate Filter
- Gas and Odor Filter
- Combination Filter
Breakup by Standard Ratings:
Breakup by Particulate Matter:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., Kimberley-Clark Corporation, Vogmask (Ohlone Press LLC), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., Foss Performance Materials LLC, Prestige Ameritech and Makrite Industries, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Filter Type, Particulate matter, Standard Ratings, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., Kimberley-Clark Corporation, Vogmask (Ohlone Press LLC), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., Foss Performance Materials LLC, Prestige Ameritech and Makrite Industries, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States pollution mask market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States pollution mask market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the filter type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the standard ratings?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the particulate matter?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the United States pollution mask market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?