The United States pressure transmitter market size reached US$ 953.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,048.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 1.49% during 2023-2028.
A pressure transmitter refers to a sensor that measures changes in pressure and converts mechanical energy into electric current. It has an electronic amplifier and pressure transducer, which facilitates the transmission of current accurately. A pressure transmitter is used along with various devices to measure the depth, water flow, altitude, and pressure loss to prevent any leakages in industrial equipment.
The United States represents one of the largest pressure transmitter markets. The market is primarily driven by the increasing production of crude oil and natural gas and rising oil extraction activities in the country. Besides this, extensive investments made in new chemical plants have resulted in the growing demand for multivariable pressure transmitters with the ability to replace various instruments in the plants by a single device to measure multiple pressure variables. Significant growth in the healthcare sector is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Pressure transmitters are increasingly used to transmit blood pressure information from the catheter to the patient’s monitoring system. Furthermore, there has been growing adoption of technologically advanced variants for reducing human errors. This, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities, is driving the market in the country.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States pressure transmitter market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, sensing technology, fluid type, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Absolute Pressure Transmitters
- Gauge Pressure Transmitters
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Multivariable Pressure Transmitters
Breakup by Sensing Technology:
- Strain Gauge
Breakup by Fluid Type:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- Pulp & Paper
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Sensing Technology, Fluid Type, Application, End Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States pressure transmitter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States pressure transmitter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sensing technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fluid type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States pressure transmitter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?