The United States refrigerated transport market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Refrigerated transport is the method of transporting shipments with specially designed temperature-controlled vehicles, such as refrigerated trucks or vans. These vehicles consist of built-in cooling technology equipped with refrigerating systems or containers with ready-made freezing mixtures, water ice, dry ice, or liquefied gases. They help maintain the required temperature throughout the transportation process to prevent the spoilage of fruits, meat, seafood, and dairy and other perishable products.
The United States represents one of the largest refrigerated transport markets across the globe. The market is primarily driven by the escalating import and export of products like fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat, and fresh flowers. Refrigerated transport reduces food deterioration due to physical, biochemical and physiological changes while preserving the quality of the product. Technological developments like cryogenics and the increased demand for frozen foods are further contributing to the high demand for refrigerated transportation systems in the country. Moreover, refrigerated transportation service providers are focusing on improving their supply chain efficiency and cold storage facilities. The leading companies are also using radio frequency identification (RFID), Bluetooth and other newly introduced technologies, such as drone delivery and driverless vehicles, to enhance the efficiency of the logistics services.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States refrigerated transport market report, along with forecasts for growth at the country and regional level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on mode of transportation, technology, temperature and application.
Breakup by Mode of Transportation:
- Refrigerated Road Transport
- Refrigerated Sea Transport
- Refrigerated Rail Transport
- Refrigerated Air Transport
Breakup by Technology:
- Vapor Compression Systems
- Air-Blown Evaporators
- Eutectic Devices
- Cryogenic Systems
Breakup by Temperature:
Breakup by Application:
- Chilled Food Products
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionery Products
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen Food Products
- Frozen Dairy Products
- Processed Meat Products
- Fish and Seafood Products
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mode of Transportation, Technology, Temperature, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 2999
Corporate License $ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States refrigerated transport market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States refrigerated transport market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of transportation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the temperature?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States refrigerated transport market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?