The United States sanitary napkin market size reached US$ 5.6 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.6 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 5.6 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 7.6 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
A sanitary napkin is an absorbent product that is used to soak menstrual blood. It has multiple layers of quilted cotton fabrics with different layers of absorbent polymers and plastics. In North America, reusable sanitary napkins are also being introduced by manufacturers that can be washed, dried and reused. The strong economic condition of women has resulted in the easy availability and affordability of sanitary napkins across the country.
The United States sanitary napkin market is primarily driven by increasing awareness among females regarding the maintenance of personal hygiene. Besides this, with significant expansion in the female workforce, the decision-making and purchasing power among women have increased. This has encouraged them to shift toward premium and branded products, thereby propelling the market growth. Product diversification, including the launch of sanitary napkins with wings and fragrances, less thickness, and soft and comfortable fabrics, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the utilization of panty liners has also increased their sales as they help absorb daily vaginal discharge, post-intercourse discharge, or light menstrual blood flow.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States sanitary napkin market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|Northeast, Midwest, South, West
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 3699
Five User License: US$ 4699
Corporate License: US$ 5699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States sanitary napkin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States sanitary napkin market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States sanitary napkin market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?