The United States smart grid security market size reached US$ 2.3 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
A smart grid security system helps prevent energy frauds and preserves privacy. It also optimizes the infrastructure to regulate the flow of power and meet demands for peak time. A smart grid security system consists of various advanced components and control methods, which are integrated with communication systems to provide improved interfaces used for measurement and sensing. Moreover, it also uses different technological solutions like antivirus, antimalware, firewalls, intrusion detection, identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP) systems.
The United States smart grid security market is primarily driven by the increase in electricity consumption and power generation. Besides this, the growing cases of cyberattacks have also resulted in the rising adoption of smart grid security systems to secure communications and smart grid deployments. The United States also accounts for the majority of the smart grid projects. Along with this, a rise in the usage of cloud- and web-based applications across the industrial sectors is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements, such as the integration of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and the Internet of Things (IoT), are also contributing to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States smart grid security market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, subsystem, deployment type and security type.
Breakup by Component:
- Antivirus and Antimalware
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Breakup by Subsystem:
- Demand Response System
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)/ Industrial Control System (ICS)
- Home Energy Management System
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by Security Type:
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Database Security
- Network Security
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Subsystem, Deployment Type, Security Type, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States smart grid security market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States smart grid security market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the subsystem?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the security type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States smart grid security market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?