The United States weight management market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Weight management refers to the process of adopting a healthy lifestyle and altering dietary habits to maintain an ideal body weight according to the body mass index (BMI). It promotes the consumption of meal replacement products, low-calory food and beverages, weight loss/gain supplements and green tea/herbal teas. At present, the rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases and the consequently growing health consciousness among individuals are escalating the demand for weight management services in the United States.
Due to sedentary lifestyles, hectic schedules and the increasing number of people who have eating disorders, leading players are coming up with tasty and nutritious diet plans and workout programs. These players are also investing in research and development (R&D) activities and celebrity endorsements to expand their overall sales and profits. Furthermore, due to the rising cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), individuals in the country are focusing on boosting their immunity. Consequently, there is an increase in the consumption of healthy food products, which is anticipated to positively influence the market growth in the future. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States weight management market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, diet, equipment and service.
Breakup by Diet:
- Functional Beverages
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
Breakup by Equipment:
Breakup by Service:
- Health Clubs
- Consultation Services
- Online Weight Loss Services
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States weight management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States weight management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the diet?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States weight management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?