Market Overview 2023-2028:
The global water bath market size reached US$ 176.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 229.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.42% during 2023-2028.
A water bath refers to laboratory equipment which is used to incubate samples in water at a fixed temperature for an extended period. It generally consists of a heating unit, stainless-steel chamber, and digital or analog control interface which assists users in setting-up the preferred temperature and duration. Different variants of this equipment are currently available in the market that offer functional advantages such as maintaining uniformity in the water temperature and keeping samples in motion while being heated.
Water Bath Market Trends:
Apart from the utilization of pH meters, gas chromatographs, water activity meters and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) systems, food testing laboratories are now employing water baths to ensure and maintain the quality of packaged-, processed- and fast food products. This trend can be accredited to the implementation of stringent regulations by governments and food regulating authorities in a number of countries. Moreover, they find applications across protein engineering and molecular biology which are strengthening the growth of the market. Further, manufacturers are investing in research and development activities to expand their consumer-base and incorporate advanced technologies in the devices. In addition to this, the growing e-commerce industry is aiding manufacturers to make the overall distribution of their products to new regions more convenient.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global water bath market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, distribution channel and end-user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Circulating Water Bath
- Non-Circulating Water Bath
- Shaking Water Bath
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End-User:
- Food Processing
- Protein Engineering
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Grant Instruments, PolyScience, Julabo Labortechnik, Thomas Scientific, Bel-Art Products, Inc., Boekel Scientific, Edvotek Inc., LAUDA-Brinkmann, LP and Sheldon Manufacturing Inc., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Grant Instruments, PolyScience, Julabo Labortechnik, Thomas Scientific, Bel-Art Products, Inc., Boekel Scientific, Edvotek Inc., LAUDA-Brinkmann, LP and Sheldon Manufacturing Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global water bath market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global water bath industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global water bath industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global water bath industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global water bath industry?
- What is the structure of the global water bath industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global water bath industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global water bath industry?