The latest report by IMARC, titled “West Africa Mayonnaise Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2024-2032”, finds that the West Africa mayonnaise market size reached US$ 51.3 Million in 2023. Mayonnaise is a white, thick, creamy condiment made with oil, emulsifying eggs, lime juice, and vinegar. It is rich in minerals, vitamins, potassium, fats, sodium, carbohydrates, and other vital nutrients. It offers several health benefits, such as moisturizing chapped and rough skin, enhancing blood sugar levels, maintaining heart health, reducing inflammation, and promoting heathy skin, and nail growth. It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and treats symptoms of arthritis, colon inflammation, and depression. In recent years, mayonnaise has gained momentum due to its extensive utilization in preparing numerous food products.
West Africa Mayonnaise Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the extensive usage of the product in preparing sandwiches, burgers, salads, dips, pasta, sauce, pizza, and other food products served at bakeries, restaurants, and cafes in West Africa. Additionally, the exponential growth in the food and beverage (F&B) industry is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the increasing working population, expanding income levels, hectic lifestyles, and rapid urbanization have led to widespread adoption of on-the-go mayonnaise-based food products. Besides this, with the rising health consciousness and growing trend of veganism, manufacturers are introducing organic, vegan, and egg-less variants. They are launching various new flavors, such as mint, cheese, lime, BBQ, tandoori, and chipotle. Furthermore, extensive investments in advertising campaigns and social media endorsements are creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players. Moreover, the expansion of organized distribution channels, including convenience stores, hypermarkets, convenience stores, grocery stores, and online shopping applications, is driving the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 89.6 Million by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 6.39% during the forecast period (2024-2032).
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retailers, specialty stores, and others. Supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the majority of the overall market share.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into flavoured and unflavoured mayonnaise. At present, unflavoured mayonnaise is the most popular product type.
- Based on the raw material, the market has been segmented into egg and eggless. Currently, egg mayonnaise represents the leading segment.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been segregated into institutional and retail. Mayonnaise is majorly used in the institutional sector.
- Region-wise, Nigeria exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Ghana, Cote de Ivorie, Cameroon, Senegal, and Others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being GB Foods, Nestlé SA, Nurevas, McCormick Corporation, Kraft Heinz, TGI, Pure Food Processing Industries, and BM Foods.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Raw Material, End-Use, Distribution Channel, Country
||Nigeria, Ghana, Cote de Ivorie, Cameroon, Senegal, Others
||GB Foods, Nestle SA, Nurevas, McCormick Corporation, Kraft Heinz, TGI, Pure Food Processing Industries and BM Foods
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800