The global white wine market size reached US$ 40.06 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 53.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.97% during 2023-2028.
White wine is a faintly yellow or amber-colored alcoholic beverage produced from the juice of dark or light-colored grapes. It is usually made by fermenting juice pressed from white grapes and comprises tannins, water, aromatics, sugar, acids, and alcohol. It is widely consumed as a refreshing drink and is also incorporated in various dishes, such as seafood, chicken, crudites, pasta, and roasted meats, to intensify the flavor and aroma. As compared to red wine, white wine provides zesty acidity, floral aromas, and pure fruit notes. It is also rich in various antioxidants, such as epicatechin, quercetin, and resveratrol, that assist in weight loss, reduce hangovers, and prevent diseases.
White Wine Market Trends:
The rising consumption of wine due to the emerging trends of social drinking across the globe is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. White wine is a popular alcoholic beverage widely consumed during celebrations, social gatherings, romantic dates, weddings, receptions, bridal showers, anniversaries, and retirement parties. In addition, the increasing product utilization in dietary culture as an aperitif during the meal, between meals, and with desserts is acting as another growth-inducing factor. The widespread product demand can also be attributed to the rising consumer awareness regarding its various health benefits, such as improved cardiovascular functions, increased metabolism, healthy lungs, boosted cognitive health, controlled glucose levels, and reduced risk of diabetes and cancer. Apart from this, the introduction of sustainable white wines produced without pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers that aim to reduce waste and improve soil, air, and water quality is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers, easy product availability across various e-commerce platforms, the introduction of new flavors, and the increasing product utilization for improving skin, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global white wine market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, body type, sweetness level and sales channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Chenin Blanc
- Grüner Veltliner
- Pinot Grigio
Breakup by Body Type:
- Light Bodied
- Medium Bodied
Breakup by Sweetness Level:
Breakup by Sales Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Grocery Store
- Convenience Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Accolade Wines, Casella Family Brands, Caviros Winery, Château Lafite Rothschild, Constellation Brands Inc., E & J Gallo Winery, Grupo Peñaflor S.A., Marchesi Antinori Srl, The Wine Group, Treasury Wine Estates, Vina Concha Y Toro and Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Company Limited. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Body Type, Sweetness Level, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accolade Wines, Casella Family Brands, Caviros Winery, Château Lafite Rothschild, Constellation Brands Inc., E & J Gallo Winery, Grupo Peñaflor S.A., Marchesi Antinori Srl, The Wine Group, Treasury Wine Estates, Vina Concha Y Toro and Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Company Limited.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global white wine market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global white wine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the body type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sweetness level?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global white wine market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the white wine market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global white wine market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the white wine industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.