The global yogurt market grew at a CAGR of around 1.2% during 2010-2017 reaching a volume of 13.0 Million Metric Tons in 2017. Rising health consciousness and increasing demand of low-fat and low-sugar foods and beverages, growing inclination towards ready-to-consume food products, increasing disposable incomes, population growth and rising demand from developing markets currently represent some of the key factors driving the demand of this product. This report provides historical volume, value and price trends of yogurt during 2010-2017 and forecasts till 2023.
On a regional level, the report has analyzed the yogurt market in the following regions – Asia, North America, Latin America, European Union and others. According to the report, European Union is currently the biggest producer followed by North America. For each of the regions, this report provides both historical (2010-2017) and future (2018-2023) trends in the yogurt market. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a yogurt manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the yogurt industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the yogurt industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the yogurt market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global yogurt industry?
- What are the price trends of yogurt?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the yogurt industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the yogurt industry?
- What is the structure of the yogurt industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the yogurt industry?
- What are the profit margins in the yogurt industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up yogurt manufacturing plant?
- How is yogurt manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in yogurt plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for yogurt?
- What are the transportation requirements for yogurt?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up yogurt plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up yogurt plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for yogurt plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?