The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Air Cooler Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the India Air Cooler market size is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2027. Air coolers are devices used for cooling the air inside a building, room, or vehicle. They operate through the process of evaporation of water to cool the surrounding environment. Air coolers are cost-effective, eco-friendly, and energy-efficient alternatives to air conditioners. They are also easy to use and consume less electricity without producing any harmful gases. As a result, a significant percentage of households in India use air coolers during the summer season.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Air Cooler Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising consumer awareness regarding climate change. India is known for its diverse and dominant climatic conditions, such as the long hot summer months starting from April and continue till October. Air coolers are suitable for regions with dry climates and can be easily utilized across residential and commercial spaces with the fresh flow and ample ventilation, thus propelling their demand across the country. In addition, air coolers do not use harmful cooling agents, such as CFC, HCFC and other hydrofluorocarbons, which are usually employed in air conditioning units. Consequently, the environment-friendly nature of air coolers is also fueling market growth. Moreover, the growing concerns over energy consumption by air conditioners are shifting the consumer preference toward air coolers. Besides this, the limited power supply in India is also facilitating the use of air coolers. Furthermore, technological advancements and product innovations, such as air coolers with advanced features like multistage air purification, high-efficiency cooling pads, anti-bacterial tank, and touch digital control panels, are also creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the organized/unorganized, the market has been segmented into organized and unorganized sectors.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been classified into residential (room, desert and tower air coolers), and industrial and commercial (mobile commercial and centralized air coolers) air coolers.
- The market has been categorized based on the tank capacity into low, medium, and high.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online and offline channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North India, East India, West and Central India, and South India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with the detailed profiles of the key players operative in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800