The global air filter cartridges market size reached US$ 2.02 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.10% during 2023-2028. The significant increase in air pollution levels due to the rising emissions, stringent government regulations to control air pollution, and the rapid expansion of the automotive production facilities represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Air filter cartridges are cylindrical shaped devices that comprise a filtering medium enclosed in a sturdy housing, that are utilized in a wide range of industrial applications to effectively eliminate airborne contaminants. These cartridges primarily consist of a porous filtering medium, such as fiberglass, synthetic fibers, or activated carbon, that are enclosed in a durable housing, thereby preventing air leakage. They are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations, that are tailored to match diverse filtration systems, with their dimensions and shape determined by the particular application and compatible equipment. The air filter cartridges function by drawing contaminated air through a porous filtering medium, capturing and retaining particles, and then releasing clean air free from most contaminants. By capturing allergens, such as pollen and pet dander, they effectively remove airborne particles and pollutants, enhancing indoor air quality and safeguarding equipment from damage caused by dust or debris. As a result, they find extensive applications in HVAC systems, industrial processes, and air purification systems.
Air Filter Cartridges Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the significant increase in air pollution levels due to rising emissions from industries and urban regions. In line with this, stringent regulations and emission standards implemented by the government bodies of several countries to control air pollution is resulting in a higher uptake of effective air filtration systems to ensure compliance, thereby propelling the market. Moreover, the rising awareness of indoor air quality, various air pollutants and their adverse effects on health is resulting in higher installations of air filter cartridges in household HVAC systems, air purifiers, and ventilation systems. In addition to this, the rapid expansion of the automotive production facilities is leading to rapid product utilization in automobile air filtration systems, which in turn is creating a positive market outlook. The market is further driven by the advent of innovative and value-adding product variants equipped with self-cleaning mechanisms and antimicrobial coatings. Apart from this, the rising prevalence of numerous airborne diseases is further propelling the demand for air filter cartridges among the masses. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include an enhanced focus on sustainable development, rapid infrastructure development in healthcare industry, and considerable growth in the energy and power generation sectors.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global air filter cartridges market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Polyester Fiber
- Wood Pulp Fiber
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the air filter cartridges market based on the type. This includes polyester fiber and wood pulp fiber.
- Petroleum and Chemical
- Mechanical Manufacturing
- Food and Drugs
A detailed breakup and analysis of the air filter cartridges market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes petroleum and chemical, mechanical manufacturing, food and drugs, and others. According to the report, mechanical manufacturing accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia-Pacific was the largest market for air filter cartridges. Some of the factors driving the Asia-Pacific air filter cartridges market included the rising air pollution levels, rapid urbanization and industrialization, and rapid expansion of automotive manufacturing facilities.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global air filter cartridges market. The detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Camfil, Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Festo SE & Co KG, Filter Concept Private Limited, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies GmbH & Co. KG (Freudenberg & Co. KG), Micronics Engineered Filtration Group Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, U.S. Air Filtration Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Polyester Fiber, Wood Pulp Fiber
||Petroleum and Chemical, Mechanical Manufacturing, Food and Drugs, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Camfil, Donaldson Company Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Festo SE & Co KG, Filter Concept Private Limited, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies GmbH & Co. KG (Freudenberg & Co. KG), Micronics Engineered Filtration Group Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, U.S. Air Filtration Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global air filter cartridges market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global air filter cartridges market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global air filter cartridges market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive air filter cartridges market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the air filter cartridges market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the air filter cartridges market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global air filter cartridges market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global air filter cartridges market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the air filter cartridges market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global air filter cartridges market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the air filter cartridges industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.