The global aircraft hangar market size reached US$ 732.2 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 971.17 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during 2023-2028. The significant growth in the aviation industry, increasing utilization of aircraft hangars in defense and military facilities, and recent development of smart hangars represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 732.2 Million
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 971.17 Million
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Aircraft hangar refers to large structures designed to protect aircraft from weather elements, such as wind, rain, hail, and ultraviolet (UV) radiations. They are constructed using various durable materials, such as steel, aluminum, concrete, fabric, wood, and fiberglass. An aircraft hangar is equipped with various modern amenities, such as electricity, lighting, plumbing, water, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. It is widely used for aircraft storage, maintenance, assembly, training, testing, research, and development activities. An Aircraft hangar provides a safe and secure space that improves aircraft lifespan, prevents deterioration, reduces operating costs, and increases resale value. It also allows better organization and storage of tools and equipment that aids in effective maintenance and repair services.
Aircraft Hangar Market Trends:
The significant growth in the aviation industry is one of the primary factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Aircraft hangar is widely used for providing shelter to passenger and cargo aircraft, to perform maintenance and repair activities, and reduce the risk of theft, vandalism, and unauthorized access. In addition to this, the implementation of various government initiatives to boost air travel, upgrade existing infrastructure, and increase the construction of new airports is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the increasing utilization of aircraft hangars in military and defense facilities to aid in strategic operations and rapid deployment and protect fighter aircraft, helicopters, and cargo planes from enemy attacks is providing an impetus to the market growth. Along with this, the rapid modernization of defense facilities, such as the construction of bomb-proof hangars, is favoring the market growth. Additionally, the recent development of smart hangars that are equipped with sensors, which allow full-scale inspection of aircraft, enhance security, detect intrusions, and automatically adjust lighting, temperature, and humidity levels, is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of modular hangars that are prefabricated in a factory and assembled on-site to reduce construction time and costs is propelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing ownership of private aircraft among celebrities, athletes, and businesses is facilitating the demand for hangers to provide safe storage space. Other factors, including rising demand for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), increasing investment in the research and development (R&D) of advanced construction materials, and growing construction of sustainable aircraft hangars, are anticipated to the drive market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global aircraft hangar market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, construction, and application.
- Portable Installation Hangar
- Fixed Installation Hangar
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the aircraft hangar market based on the product. This includes portable installation hangar and fixed installation hangar. According to the report, fixed installation hangar represented the largest segment.
- Steel Construction
- Wood Construction
- Fabric Construction
A detailed breakup and analysis of the aircraft hangar market based on the construction has also been provided in the report. This includes steel, wood, and fabric construction. According to the report, steel construction accounted for the largest market share.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the aircraft hangar market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes commercial and military. According to the report, commercial accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for aircraft hangar. Some of the factors driving the North America aircraft hangar market included significant growth in the aviation industry, increasing government initiatives, and rapid technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global aircraft hangar market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Allied Steel Buildings Inc., Big Top Manufacturing Inc., BlueScope Construction, Inc., DIUK Arches Ltd., Erect-A-Tube Inc., Fulfab Inc., HTS TENTIQ GmbH, J & M Steel Solutions Inc., John Reid & Sons (Strucsteel) Ltd., Rubb Buildings Ltd. (Zurhaar AS), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Aircraft Hangar Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical Trends and Market Outlook, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Portable Installation Hangar, Fixed Installation Hangar
||Steel Construction, Wood Construction, Fabric Construction
||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Allied Steel Buildings Inc., Big Top Manufacturing Inc., BlueScope Construction, Inc., DIUK Arches Ltd., Erect-A-Tube Inc., Fulfab Inc., HTS TENTIQ GmbH, J & M Steel Solutions Inc., John Reid & Sons (Strucsteel) Ltd., Rubb Buildings Ltd. (Zurhaar AS), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aircraft hangar market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global aircraft hangar market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global aircraft hangar market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive aircraft hangar market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the aircraft hangar market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the construction?
- Which is the most attractive construction in the aircraft hangar market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the aircraft hangar market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global aircraft hangar market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global aircraft hangar market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the aircraft hangar market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global aircraft hangar market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the aircraft hangar industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.