The global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market size reached US$ 2.93 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.62 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.37% during 2023-2028. The considerable expansion in the aviation industry and the rising need for technologically advanced snow removal equipment to remove ice from taxiways for ensuring smooth arrival and departure operations are majorly driving the market.
Airport snow removal vehicles and equipment represent a range of specially designed devices that are employed in airports for removing snow from the runways, taxiways, and building surfaces. They encompass high-speed rotary, solid and liquid spreaders, prime movers, loaders, blowers, sprayer trucks, de-Icers, and runway brooms with air blast capability as some standard equipment. These mechanical systems provide excellent control in the snow removal process conducted on different surfaces, help in ensuring flight safety by minimizing operational disruptions or cancellations, maintain optimal security during take-offs, and make the overall travel experience convenient. Apart from this, they assist in performing preventing and curative de-icing on aprons, sweeping snow efficiently, and offering better results in reduced time, energy and expenses. As a result, airport snow removal vehicles and equipment are extensively utilized in domestic and international airports to sweep, control and remove ice from surfaces and terrains.
Airport Snow Removal Vehicles and Equipment Market Trends:
The considerable expansion in the aviation industry and the rising need for technologically advanced snow removal equipment to remove ice from taxiways to ensure smooth arrival and departure of aircraft are prime factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the growing requirement for liquid de-icing solutions and the integration of effective global positioning systems (GPS) in snow removal vehicles, which enables governments to monitor the assets and vehicle or equipment movements during the storm, are acting as another growth-inducing factor. Such mechanical solutions further offer accurate billing, timeliness, crew organization, enhanced safety during work tenure, improved visibility, and optimized uptake of snowplows, which, in turn, is facilitating the product demand, thus contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the escalating environmental issues associated with the utilization of airport snow removal equipment have prompted users to employ organic enhancers, pre-wetting salt strategy, and underground runway heating systems, which are supporting the market growth. Furthermore, the continuous efforts by manufacturers to incorporate more effective features, such as warm handles and snow-throwing distance solutions to provide better control to the operators, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, such as the increasing establishment of new airports, fueling concerns of flight delays, and strategic collaborations amongst key players to engineer snow removal vehicles with enhanced efficacy, are positively stimulating the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and airport type.
Product Type Insights:
- Rotary Brooms and Sprayer Trucks
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market based on the product type. This includes blowers, de-icers, loaders, rotary brooms and sprayer trucks, and spreaders. According to the report, blowers represented the largest segment.
Airport Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market based on the airport type has also been provided in the report. This includes international and domestic. According to the report, domestic accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for airport snow removal vehicles and equipment. Some of the factors driving the North America airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market included the increasing number of airports and the rising need for technologically advanced snow removal equipment.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Alamo Group Inc., Boschung Group, Kodiak America LLC, M-B Companies Inc. (Aebi Schmidt Group), Multihog Limited, Oshkosh Corporation, Team Eagle Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Airport Type, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alamo Group Inc., Boschung Group, Kodiak America LLC, M-B Companies Inc. (Aebi Schmidt Group), Multihog Limited, Oshkosh Corporation, Team Eagle Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive airport snow removal vehicles and equipment markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the airport type?
- What is the competitive structure of the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global airport snow removal vehicles and equipment market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the airport snow removal vehicles and equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.