The global airport stands equipment market size reached US$ 2.15 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.02 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% during 2023-2028. The burgeoning aviation industry, improvement in airport infrastructure and rising number of passengers traveling for business and leisure activities represent some of the key factors driving the market.
The airport stands equipment refers to devices used at airports to maintain and board the aircraft. It is used to access the aircraft and perform routine inspections for ensuring the efficient operation of flights. It provides security to passengers by eliminating the potential risks of accessing the ramp area. It delivers specified power to an aircraft through a 3-phase electrical system, a large battery pack, gasoline, diesel, or a small turbine engine. It offers an enhanced passenger experience through better stand or gate allocation. It also facilitates access for elderly passengers and minimizes the requirement for specialized ground handling equipment. It consequently finds applications in private, commercial, or guest aircraft to improve ground power operations, cargo or passenger loading, and aircraft mobility across the globe.
At present, there is a rise in the demand for regular maintenance of cargo aircraft and loading platforms across the globe. This, along with the thriving aviation industry, is propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, governing agencies of several countries are investing in the infrastructure development of airports. They are also providing government-backed commercial loans and guarantees, recapitalization through state equity, flight subsidies, deferral and waiver of taxes and charges, and grants. Moreover, there is an increase in the export and import of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, and personal protective equipment around the world. This, coupled with the inflating income levels of individuals the increasing number of people travelling for business and leisure activities, is contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growing demand for aluminum alloys to manufacture airport stands equipment as it offers high strength and ductility, enhanced processability, improved corrosion resistance, and extended life is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the rising utilization of landing gear access to reduce the impact loads and the aerodynamic drag over the aircraft while flying is strengthening the growth of the market. Additionally, the increasing number of brownfield and greenfield airport projects around the world is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Furthermore, the growing employment of predictive maintenance technologies in aircraft to leverage machine learning (ML) for optimizing time and resources spent on maintenance tasks is offering a favorable market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global airport stands equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type.
Product Type Insights:
- Boarding Bridges
- Preconditioned Air Unit
- Ground Power Unit
- Stand Entry Guidance System
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the airport stands equipment market based on the product type. This includes boarding bridges, preconditioned air unit (fixed and movable), ground power unit (fixed and movable), and stand entry guidance system (VGDS and AVGDS). According to the report, boarding bridges represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for airport stands equipment. Some of factors driving the North America airport stands equipment market include increasing R&D funding, technological advancements and the growing utilization of novel technologies in the production of dependable airport stand equipment.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global airport stands equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ADELTE Group, AERO Specialties Inc., FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corporation, Omega Aviation Inc., ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., Textron Ground Support Equipment Inc (Textron Inc), TK Elevator.etc. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ADELTE Group, AERO Specialties Inc., FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB, John Bean Technologies Corporation, Omega Aviation Inc., ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., Textron Ground Support Equipment Inc (Textron Inc), TK Elevator.etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global airport stands equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global airport stands equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive airport stands equipment markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the competitive structure of the global airport stands equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global airport stands equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the airport stands equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global airport stands equipment market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the airport stands equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.