According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe Articulated Robot Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the Europe articulated robot market size reached US$ 4,733.6 Million in 2022. An articulated robot is a sophisticated mechanical system consisting of multiple interconnected segments or links that mimic the movements of a human arm. It is designed to carry out a wide array of tasks with precision, flexibility, and efficiency. It is created to work alongside humans, sharing the same workspace and collaborating on tasks. It is integrated with control systems, sensing technologies, and collaborative capabilities to carry out various repetitive tasks. It is used for assembling, welding, material handling, painting, and quality inspection processes in the manufacturing industry. Furthermore, as it can be deployed in environments that may be dangerous for humans, including working with toxic substances, extreme temperatures, or confined spaces, the demand for articulated robot is rising in Europe.
Europe Articulated Robot Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for articulated robots to automate various business operations and improve productivity and efficiency represents one of the primary factors impelling the growth of the market in Europe. Besides this, the rising advancements in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and sensor technologies are contributing to the market growth in Europe. In addition, the growing focus on workplace safety and ergonomics for reducing the risk of injuries and enhancing employee well-being is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of cobots due to their versatility and user-friendly interfaces is supporting the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising emphasis on sustainability and energy conservation is strengthening the growth of the market in Europe. Moreover, governing agencies in the region are implementing policies to encourage investment in automation technologies. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 8,228 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 9.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the payload, the market has been segmented into upto 16 kg, 16 to 60 kg, 60 to 225 kg, and more than 225 kg.
- On the basis of the function, the market has been divided into handling, welding, dispensing, assembling, and others. At present, handling represents the biggest market share.
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into 4-axis or less, 5-axis, and 6-axis or more.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been classified into controller, arm, end effector drive, sensor, and others.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been segmented into automotive, electrical and electronics, chemical, rubber, and plastics, metal and machinery, food and beverages, precision engineering and optics, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, and others. Presently, food and beverages represent the largest share in the market.
- Country-wise, the market has been divided into Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Payload, Function, Type, Component, End-Use Industry, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800