According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " United States Artificial Intelligence Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the United States artificial intelligence market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the advanced technology that is a simulation of human intelligence. It involves the use of computer systems and algorithms to perform multiple tasks that require human intelligence, including decision-making, speech recognition, translation, and visual perception. Along with this, it also assists in analyzing the pattern and correlation of data in order to predict future business performances. Additionally, it is widely utilized for customer services, recommendation engines, and automated stock trading. As a result, it helps in managing repetitive tasks, research and data analysis, and smart decision-making with enhanced accuracy and precision.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
United States Artificial Intelligence Market Trends:
The market in the United States is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, continual technological advancements in the sector are creating a positive outlook for the market. This has encouraged multiple businesses across the United States to deploy AI solutions in order to streamline their business processes, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the rising investments by leading players in the market to equip AI with home assistant devices and consumer appliances for offering enhanced convenience to the users are contributing to the market growth. The market is further driven by the increasing integration of surgical robots with AI to increase their precision and flexibility while minimizing human errors. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth across the country include the rapid expansion of the 5G infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into narrow/weak artificial intelligence and general/strong artificial intelligence.
- Based on the offering, the market has been categorized into hardware, software, and services.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into machine learning, natural language processing, context-aware computing, computer vision and others.
- Based on the system, the market has been segregated into intelligence systems, decision support processing, hybrid systems, and fuzzy systems.
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been classified into healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, retail, security, human resources, marketing, financial services, transportation and logistics and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into Northeast, Midwest, South and West.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal