The Asia Pacific biodiesel market size reached 9.9 Million Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 14.8 Million Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.78% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Biodiesel is an alternative fuel produced via the transesterification of recycled cooking oils, vegetable oils and animal fats. It is economical, environment-friendly, non-toxic and carbon-neutral as compared to its counterpart fuels. Moreover, it can be blended with petroleum diesel fuels for being used in diesel engines without modifications. Consequently, biodiesel is used in vehicles, rail transports and aircraft in the Asia Pacific region.
Biodiesel is a biodegradable fuel that minimizes the level of carbon emissions in the environment. With the rising environmental concerns, individuals nowadays are shifting towards clean and renewable sources of energy. This, in confluence with the thriving automotive industry, represents one of the key factors influencing the market growth positively in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, the implementation of favorable government policies on the utilization of biodiesel, coupled with the escalating demand for energy, is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing applications of biodiesel as a heating fuel in domestic and commercial boilers and generators in industries are further stimulating the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific biodiesel market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on feedstock, application, type and production technology.
Breakup by Feedstock:
- Vegetable Oils
- Animal Fats
Breakup by Application:
- Power Generation
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Production Technology:
- Conventional Alcohol Trans-esterification
- Hydro Heating
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Feedstock, Application, Type, Production Technology, Country
||China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific biodiesel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific biodiesel market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the feedstock?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the production technology?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific biodiesel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?