According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Asia Pacific Biopsy Devices Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the Asia Pacific biopsy devices market witnessed moderate growth during 2015-2020. Biopsy devices are surgical equipment utilized for extracting a piece of tissue from an organ. They aid in effectively conducting laboratory tests for diagnosing a disease, such as cancer and other inflammatory conditions. Some of the common biopsy devices include forceps, aspiration needles, and localization wires. These devices are also employed to remove a suspicious lump with the help of different imaging technologies, such as ultrasound, stereotactic-guided biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT) scan. As a result, they are widely utilized across various healthcare institutions and diagnostic centers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Asia Pacific Biopsy Devices Market Trends:
One of the key factors driving the Asia Pacific biopsy devices market toward growth is the increasing prevalence of cancer, along with the rising awareness regarding the early detection and available screening procedures. In line with this, the increasing geriatric population, which is more susceptible to developing such ailments, is further escalating the demand for integrated technologies, such as stereotactic-guided biopsies. Additionally, rapid technological advancements, such as the development of vacuum-assisted guns and smart biopsy systems that can distinguish healthy cells from tumorous ones, are supporting the market growth. The introduction of minimally invasive (MI) biopsy procedures to eliminate the need for surgery and damage caused by radiation is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the improving healthcare infrastructure and an increasing number of cancer awareness campaigns are catalyzing the market growth across the region. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- Based on the procedure, the market has been bifurcated into surgical and needle biopsy.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been classified into biopsy-guided systems, needle-based biopsy guns, biopsy needles, biopsy forceps, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented as breast, lung, colorectal, prostate, and other biopsies.
- On the basis of the guidance technique, the market has been divided into ultrasound-guided, stereotactic-guided, MRI-guided biopsy, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals and clinics, academic and research institutes, and others.
- On the geographic front, the market is mainly concentrated into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others.
- The report has analyzed the competitive landscape of the market, along with the profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800