The Asia Pacific egg powder market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Egg powder refers to a powder used as a replacement for regular eggs. It is prepared from dehydrated eggs by the process of spray drying. Egg powder has the same composition and benefits as regular eggs, with an extended shelf life of 5-10 years. It is non-perishable in nature and can be stored in an air-tight container without refrigeration. It can also be transported easily as it does not have a high chance of cracking, unlike fresh eggs.
The Asia Pacific egg powder market is primarily driven by various factors, such as rapid urbanization, rising health consciousness and the changing food preferences of consumers. On account of this, they have become more inclined toward the intake of a protein-rich diet, especially in countries like China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Additionally, the improving lifestyle and increasing disposable incomes have resulted in the growing popularity of weight management and muscle building among consumers. This is escalating the demand for egg powder, which is used as a key ingredient in various health supplements. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of protein ingredients by the food and beverages industry and in several skin and hair care products is also catalyzing the market growth. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific egg powder market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type and end use.
Breakup by Type:
- Whole Egg Powder
- Yolk Egg Powder
- White Egg Powder
Breakup by End Use:
- Sauces, Dressings and Mixes
- Others (Desserts, Dietary Supplements, Pharma, etc.)
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific egg powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific egg powder market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific egg powder market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?