The Asia Pacific electric toothbrush market size reached US$ 999.5 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,753.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.89% during 2023-2028.
An electric toothbrush is a teeth cleaning device that relies on rapid, automatic bristle movements to clean the gums and tongue. It has a digital reminder system, timer and pressure sensors to prevent the user from aggressively brushing and damaging the tooth enamel. It uses side-to-side movements of the head and rotations and effectively minimizes the effects of gingivitis. As compared to a manual toothbrush, an electric toothbrush provides superior plaque removal.
The rising awareness about the importance of oral healthcare among individuals represents one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the electric toothbrush market in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, inflating disposable incomes and increasing healthcare expenditure are driving the market. Furthermore, an electric toothbrush offers various brushing modes, including minimizing tooth sensitivity, routine brushing, gum cleaning, tongue cleaning, deep cleaning and whitening, which is boosting its sales across the region. However, operations of various manufacturing units were halted due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and lockdown restrictions imposed by governments of several countries.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific electric toothbrush market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, bristle type, distribution channel and end user.
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Bristle Type:
- Soft Bristles
- Nanometer Bristles
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Bristle Types Covered
||Soft Bristles, Nanometer Bristles
|Distribution Channels Covered
|End Users Covered
|| Adults, Children
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific electric toothbrush market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific electric toothbrush market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the bristle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific electric toothbrush market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?