The Asia Pacific frozen pizza market size reached US$ 2,238.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,386.5 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.09% during 2023-2028.
Frozen pizzas are flat round bread produced using fermented dough, which is covered and baked with toppings, such as vegetables, meats, cheeses and sauces. They are available in a wide variety, including thin crust, stuffed crust, extra thin crust and deep dish. They are ready-to-eat (RTE) and are usually stored in freezers at low temperatures to increase the shelf-life of the product. This also aids in retaining the taste, texture and nutritional value for a longer duration.
Rapid urbanization and significant growth in the food and beverage industry are among the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market in the Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, the increasing preference for RTE and convenience food products among the working population is providing a thrust to the market growth. Due to the hectic schedules and busy lifestyles, the working consumers are increasingly preferring food products that require minimal preparation and can be consumed on-the-go. Additionally, the launch of frozen pizzas with innovative toppings and gluten- and preservative-free bases is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Hotels, cafés and quick service restaurants (QSRs) are widely experimenting with plant-based variants and organic ingredients to cater to the demands of their vegan consumers. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of the consumers, along with increasing investments in the retail infrastructure, are anticipated to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific frozen pizza market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on crust type, size, product type, topping and distribution.
Breakup by Crust Type:
- Thin Crust
- Thick Crust
- Stuffed Crust
Breakup by Size:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Regular Frozen Pizza
- Premium Frozen Pizza
- Gourmet Frozen Pizza
Breakup by Topping:
- Fruits and Vegetables
Breakup by Distribution:
- Food Chain Services
- Modern Trade
- Departmental Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Crust Type, Size, Product Type, Topping, Distribution, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific frozen pizza market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific frozen pizza market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crust type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the topping?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific frozen pizza market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?