The Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market size reached US$ 1,459 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,928 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% during 2023-2028.
Gold nanoparticles, or AuNPs, are gold particles with a diameter ranging from 1 nanometer to 100 nanometers. They are primarily used in the biomedical and biotechnological sciences due to their large surface area and bio-inertness. Gold nanoparticles are extensively utilized to administer targeted drugs and deliver biomolecules due to their high electron conductivity, solubility, and stability. Moreover, they are used as optical imaging probes for the detection of biomarkers, coupled with various imaging procedures, such as magnetic reasoning imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), computed tomography (CT) and ultrasound scans.
The Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market is primarily driven by the rapid technological advancements in the electronics manufacturing sector. The emergence of precision storage devices like flash drives, DLNA devices, and micro SD, which are made using gold nanoparticles, is further propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, the growing number of ongoing projects in the gene therapy of plants and the development of electronics and electrical products like nanowires, colorimetric sensors, and fuel cells have increased the demand for gold nanoparticles. Furthermore, the growing awareness about several benefits of gold nanoparticles, such as strong scattering ability and excellent applications in medical imaging, is providing a significant impact to the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Water Soluble
- Oil Soluble
Breakup by Application:
- Targeted Drug Delivery
- In Vitro Diagnostics
Breakup by End Use Industry:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End Use Industry, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific gold nanoparticles market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?