The Asia Pacific human resource (HR) technology market size reached US$ 5,025 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8,892 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% during 2022-2027.
Human resource (HR) technology automates routine processes, secures data storage, and provides analytical management reports and insights for better decision making. It also performs a wide range of functions like talent and performance management, employee communications, rewards, benefits, and onboarding processes. In the Asia Pacific region, several organizations are extensively adopting HR solutions to improve the efficiency of the recruitment process while increasing applicant convenience, streamlining the processes and reducing the burden of administration.
The Asia Pacific HR technology market is primarily driven by the rising demand for advanced HR tools that help enhance the learning, productivity and engagement of the employees. It offers a time-effective solution for performing multiple complex tasks and improving the overall financial performance of the organization. Additionally, numerous digitization initiatives taken by regional governments and significant investments in research and development (R&D) activities for designing products that can adapt to the emerging requirements are also escalating the demand for HR technology in the region. For instance, innovative solutions are being integrated with cloud computing, software-as-a-service (SaaS), artificial intelligence (AI), business intelligence (BI) and dashboards to provide added flexibility and competitive edge over other firms.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific human resource (HR) technology market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application, type, end use industry and company size.
Breakup by Application:
- Talent Management
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Workforce Management
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- TTH (Travel, Transportation, Hospitality)
- Public Sector
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance)
Breakup by Company Size:
- Less than 1k Employees
- 1k - 5k Employees
- Greater than 5k Employees
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Type, End Use Industry, Company Size, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific human resource (HR) technology market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific human resource (HR) technology market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the company size?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific human resource (HR) technology market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?