The Asia Pacific induction motor market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
An induction motor refers to an AC electric motor that uses the magnetic field of the stator winding to produce an electrical current in the rotor. It is also known as an asynchronous motor and provides torque via electromagnetic induction. The induction motor can be prepared without electrical connections to the rotor. In recent years, induction motors have gained immense traction as they offer various advantages, which include ease of operation in different environmental conditions, high starting torque, speed variation, and durability.
The Asia Pacific induction motor market is primarily driven by the rising demand for consumer electronics such as air conditioners, washing machines, dishwashers and hair dryers. The market is further propelled by the unique robustness of the induction motor, which makes it a suitable choice for the manufacturing and automotive industries. Its ability to work under varying climatic conditions is another major factor that is driving its demand. Moreover, with induction motors consuming significantly lesser energy compared to conventional engines, they represent a better alternative for the environment. As a result, with the growing environmental concerns, there has been an escalated demand for electric vehicles, which, in turn, is driving the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific induction motor market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and end use sector.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Single Phase Induction Motor
- Three Phase Induction Motor
Breakup by End Use Sector:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, End Use Sector, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 2999
Corporate License $ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific induction motor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific induction motor market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific induction motor market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?