The Asia Pacific male grooming products market size reached US$ 13.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 19.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
Male grooming products include deodorants, shampoos, moisturizers, shaving creams, aftershave cologne, facial creams, concealers, bronzers, serums, face masks and anti-aging creams. These products are utilized by men to maintain their overall personal hygiene and physical appearance. At present, the improving economic conditions and the rising need for innovative products are positively influencing the demand for male grooming products in the Asia Pacific region.
The rising image consciousness among male consumers is strengthening the growth of the male grooming products market in the Asia Pacific. Moreover, the leading players are focusing on the launch of innovative products with attractive packaging to expand their product portfolio. These players are also investing in engaging campaigns to increase their sales. Furthermore, the strong influence of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, along with the rising metrosexual culture, are propelling the market growth. Additionally, rapid urbanization, teamed with the increasing reliance on online shopping platforms in the region, is impelling the market growth. Besides this, the coronavirus disease outbreak (COVID-19) is driving product sales via e-commerce platforms.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific male grooming products market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, price range and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Price Range:
- Mass Products
- Premium Products
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Pharmacy Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Price Range, Distribution Channel, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific male grooming products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific male grooming products market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific male grooming products market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?