The Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market size reached US$ 1,072 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,435 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
Orthopedic braces and supports are medical equipment used to alleviate chronic pain or temporary discomfort while recovering from musculoskeletal disorders, road accidents and sports injuries. They are used to properly align, support, stabilize and protect a particular part of the body, especially muscles, joints, and bones in the hips, feet, knees, spine, ankle, and shoulders. They are also used to rehabilitate and prevent injuries while offering post-operative care and osteoarthritic care.
The Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market is primarily driven by the thriving healthcare industry and favorable government initiatives to enhance the existing healthcare system in the region. The rising disposable incomes, rapid urbanization, and the increasing availability of these devices and systems are also propelling the growth of the market. Along with this, the easy accessibility of orthopedic braces and supports via internet platforms has also offered a hassle-free buying experience for consumers with detailed product information and guidance on usage. Furthermore, the development of customized products with advanced data sensors and synchronization systems by manufacturers is also positively impacting the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Lower Extremity Braces and Supports
- Spinal Braces and Supports
- Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
Breakup by Type:
- Soft and Elastic Braces and Supports
- Hinged Braces and Supports
- Hard and Rigid Braces and Supports
Breakup by Application:
- Ligament Injury
- Preventive Care
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
Breakup by End User:
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Platforms
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End User
| Products Covered
||Lower Extremity Braces and Supports, Spinal Braces and Supports, Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
| Types Covered
||Soft and Elastic Braces and Supports, Hinged Braces and Supports, Hard and Rigid Braces and Supports
| Applications Covered
||Ligament Injury, Preventive Care, Post-Operative Rehabilitation, Osteoarthritis, Others
|End Users Covered
||Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Over-the-Counter (OTC) Platforms, Others
| Countries Covered
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific orthopedic braces and supports market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?