The Asia Pacific SCADA market size reached US$ 6,280 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9,197 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.44% during 2022-2027.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is a framework that controls and monitors various processes in an organization. It also aids in gathering and analyzing real-time data for these organizations. SCADA has gained prominence over the years due to the introduction of modern information technology (IT) standards and practices like SQL, web-based applications, cloud computing, mobility, data virtualization, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT). It is employed in various organizations as it assists in processing data for smarter decisions to mitigate downtime and communication system issues, thereby improving the security, productivity, reliability, and efficiency of operations.
The Asia Pacific SCADA market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for electricity in the developing nations. Due to this, governments of various countries are aiming to ensure a source of uninterrupted power supply. Since SCADA can aid in the even distribution of electricity in a cost-effective manner, it is extensively utilized by governments in the region. The market is also propelled by the extensive use of SCADA in wide-ranging industries to automate complex industrial processes. For instance, in the oil and gas industry, these control systems provide stable and cost-effective solutions. In the power industry, SCADA is employed for real-time visibility of remote plants and online data, histories, and alarms. Furthermore, stringent regulations introduced in several countries have promoted the use of efficient energy management systems, which is bolstering the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific SCADA market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on component, architecture and end user.
Breakup by Component:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Remote Terminal Units (RTU)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Communication Systems
Breakup by Architecture:
Breakup by End User:
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Architecture, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific SCADA market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific SCADA market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the architecture?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific SCADA market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?