The Asia Pacific solar microinverter market exhibited robust growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to continue its robust growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A solar microinverter refers to a device that converts direct current (DC) generated by a solar panel into alternating current. It differs from string inverters and central inverters as the solar microinverter is attached to solar panels and converts the current separately. It has various benefits, such as the ability to increasing the power by using the Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology and maintaining a consistent flow of energy compared to its conventional counterparts. Solar microinverters are gaining traction across the Asia Pacific region due to the increasing environmental concerns.
The Asia Pacific solar microinverter market is primarily driven by the rising shift from fossil fuel-based energy generation toward more sustainable and cleaner power source alternatives. Besides this, the implementation of favorable regulations and numerous government subsidies have resulted in the installation of solar power infrastructures, including microinverters. Furthermore, the customization of solar microinverter as per the requirement of users and the extended warranty period, along with increasing adoption of building-integrated photovoltaics, is also catalyzing the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific solar microinverter market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on connectivity, component, communication channel, type and application.
Breakup by Connectivity:
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Communication Channel:
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connectivity, Component, Communication Channel, Type, Application, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 2999
Corporate License $ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific solar microinverter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific solar microinverter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connectivity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the communication channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific solar microinverter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?