The Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market size reached US$ 6475.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8,056.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% during 2023-2028.
A Wi-Fi chipset is a wireless networking technology that offers wireless high-speed internet and network connection for data transmission. It is used for local area networking of devices and internet access. The Wi-Fi chipset forms an integral part of Wi-Fi routers and other devices connected to them. The increasing penetration of the internet and smart devices, coupled with rapid digitization across the globe, has resulted in the growing demand for Wi-Fi chipsets worldwide. With the expanding Internet of Things (IoT) applications, these chipsets are also being incorporated in smart home appliances like air conditioners, water heaters, washing machines and televisions.
The Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market is primarily driven by the increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones, along with rapid urbanization and the rising standards of living. Along with this, governments of various countries are taking initiatives to develop smart cities with easy access to Wi-Fi for supporting the healthcare and education sectors. Furthermore, the increasing spending on transportation, public safety, utilities, and education-related projects in the region has led to the need for internet-connected devices. The growing availability of Wi-Fi hotspots in the public areas by municipal authorities has further provided a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, band and MIMO configuration.
Breakup by Product:
- Access Point Equipment
- Connected Home Devices
Breakup by Band:
- Single Band
- Dual Band
- Tri Band
Breakup by MIMO Configuration:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Band, MIMO Configuration, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the band?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the MIMO configuration?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?