The global ATCA CPU blades market size reached US$ 719 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,252 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028. The rapidly expanding telecommunications industry, the increasing mobile traffic, and along with the rising adoption of cloud-based services represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Advanced telecommunications computing architecture (ATCA) central processing unit (CPU) blades represent an international industry-specified computing architecture designed to meet the requirements of next-generation communication equipment. They comprise a metal cover and a front panel underneath the printed circuit board (PCB) to mitigate the occurrence of electromagnetic interference. They further include integrated platforms, packet processing, compute modules, switches, controls, chassis, and hub systems as some product types. These devices encompass annual maintenance contract (AMC) carriers, switches and processors as standard components that offer high-performance, reliability, manageability, and serviceability features at cost-effective prices. Apart from this, they allow entry with low barriers, increase density and provide flexible I/O and storage options. Based on these properties, ATCA CPU blades find extensive applications in semiconductor solutions and network security operations.
ATCA CPU Blades Market Trends:
The rapid growth in the telecommunications industry and the increasing mobile traffic has facilitated the demand for ATCA CPU blades across various small and medium-sized enterprise (SMEs) and data centers. This represent one of the primary factors driving the market growth. Such solutions optimize spectrum utilization and networks, minimize capital expenditure through employing voice-over long-term evolution (VOLTE) and provide a synchronized data-rich mobile application to customers. In line with this, the rising data consumption, the escalating uptake of machine-to-machine (M2M) modules, along with the increasing need for wireless data are driving the market growth. Additionally, the extensive utilization of ATCA CPU blades in the military and aerospace industries, due to their higher performance per watt, computer graphics reliability and enhanced focus on the new network-centric war-fare approach instead of compartmentalized machines, is supporting the market growth. Moreover, the large-scale integration of data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), long-term evolution (LTE), big data and cloud computing and the advent of advanced ATCA CPU services are favoring the market growth. Other factors, such as widespread utilization of multiple consumer electronic devices, including mobiles, ongoing development of communication infrastructures and major mergers and acquisitions (M&A) amongst key players, are positively impacting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global ATCA CPU blades market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Integrated Platforms
- Packet Processing
- Compute Modules
- Switch and Controls
- Chassis and Hub Systems
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of ATCA CPU blades market based on the type. This includes integrated platforms, packet processing, compute modules, switch and controls, and chassis and hub systems. According to the report, packet processing represented the largest segment.
- Network Infrastructure
A detailed breakup and analysis of the ATCA CPU blades market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes communications, network infrastructure, transportation, military, industrial, and medical. According to the report, communications accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for ATCA CPU blades. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific ATCA CPU blades market included the rapid growth in the telecommunications industry, the increasing penetration of high-speed internet, and the cloud-based services due to the escalating demand for wireless data across SMEs.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global ATCA CPU blades market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ADLINK Technology Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd., and Kontron AG, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Integrated Platforms, Packet Processing, Compute Modules, Switch and Controls, Chassis and Hub Systems
||Communications, Network Infrastructure, Transportation, Military, Industrial, Medical
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ADLINK Technology Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd., and Kontron AG, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ATCA CPU blades market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global ATCA CPU blades market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive ATCA CPU blades markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the ATCA CPU blades market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global ATCA CPU blades market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the ATCA CPU blades market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global ATCA CPU blades market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the ATCA CPU blades industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.