The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Australia Skin Treatment Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the Australia skin treatment market reached a value of US$ 338.9 Million in 2022. Skin treatment includes procedures that help improve the look and feel of the skin. It is also used to cure skin ailments such as hyperpigmentation, dyspigmentation, acne, psoriasis, deep wrinkles, and atopic dermatitis. Skin treatments are generally undertaken by a dermatologist as they involve procedures less invasive than surgery. These treatments are widely performed across parlors, spas, and skin clinics. In recent years, treatments such as chemical face peels, laser facial, microdermabrasion, and micro-needling, are gaining popularity among individuals as they require less recovery time and are cost-effective in nature.
Australia Skin Treatment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising instances of common skin conditions, such as acne, wrinkles, and skin pigmentation. Nowadays, the increasing influence of social and mainstream media is creating awareness regarding physical appearances. In addition to this, the social stigma and psychological issues associated with skin conditions are propelling the demand for skin treatments. For instance, conditions like scars, melasma, and acne are known to cause emotional distress, anxiety, and depression, thereby impairing the quality of life and ability of the person to function in a social setting. Besides this, the inflating disposable income levels and the growing working population are facilitating the adoption of skin treatment products in the country. Furthermore, technological advancements have led to the introduction of non-invasive laser therapies, such as laser devices with in-built diagnostic technologies, optical coherence tomography and pigment meter, that enhance the safety and efficiency of the device. On account of these factors, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 431.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into chemical peels, microdermabrasion, micro needling treatments, and traditional beauty treatments.
- On the basis of gender, the market has been classified into male and female.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into acne, atopic dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, psoriasis, deep wrinkles, freckles, melasma, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into clinics and hospitals, medical spas and salons, and at-home.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the rest of Australia.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Australian Skin Clinics Group, Beiersdorf AG, Blânche Beauty, Comfortel Furniture Pty. Limited, DermapenWorld, Ekseption Peels, PMD Beauty (Age Sciences Inc.), SkinMed Australia, The Global Beauty Group, and The Skincare Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Gender, Application, End User, Region
||Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Rest of Australia
||Australian Skin Clinics, Beiersdorf AG, Blânche Beauty, Comfortel, DermapenWorld, Ekseption Peels, PMD Beauty, SkinMed Australia, The Global Beauty Group, and The Skincare Company.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800