According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Automotive Connectors Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the India automotive connectors market size reached US$ 654.4 Million in 2022. Automotive connectors are specialized components used in the electrical systems of automobiles. They create secure and reliable connections between different electrical components, such as sensors, lights, engines, and control systems, and ensure that the electrical systems operate reliably and safely. They also aid in reducing the complexity of the electrical system and make it easier to diagnose and repair problems. At present, automotive connectors are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations, which can be used in a wide range of applications in different vehicles across India.
India Automotive Connectors Market Trends:
At present, inflating disposable incomes and increasing sales of premium autonomous vehicles that are equipped with high-end infotainment and audio systems represent one of the key factors positively influencing the market in India. In addition, rising environmental concerns are catalyzing the sale of electric vehicles (EVs), which, in turn, is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, key market players are introducing innovative features, such as adaptive front lighting, cruise control, park assistance, and departure warning systems, which are propelling the growth of the market across the country. Besides this, the growing focus on increasing fuel efficiency and reducing emissions of vehicles is catalyzing the demand for lightweight and compact connectors, which is stimulating the growth of the market in the country. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 953.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the connection type, the market has been classified into wire to wire connection, wire to board connection, and board to board connection. At present, wire to board connections hold the largest share in the market.
- Based on the connector type, the market has been segmented into PCB connectors, IC connectors, RF connectors, fiber optic connectors, and others. PCB connectors exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of system type, the market has been bifurcated into sealed connector system and unsealed connector system. Presently, the sealed connector system accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been segregated into passenger cars, commercial vehicles (light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles), and electric vehicles. At present, passenger cars dominate the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into body control and interiors, safety and security system, engine control and cooling system, fuel and emission control, infotainment, navigation and instrumentation, and others. Safety and security system holds the biggest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India. Amongst these, West and Central India enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connection type, Connector type, System type, Vehicle type, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800