The India automotive connectors market size reached US$
612.7 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
894.9 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
7% during 2022-2027.
Automotive connectors are electrochemical elements utilized to attach various electrical circuits. These connectors help to join the head unit to volume controls, power supply, switches, and other special automobile components. They are also used to attach speakers, remote control, external amplifiers, CD decks and satellite navigation systems. At present, the demand for automotive connectors is escalating due to the rising sales of automobiles in India.
The increasing demand for high-end infotainment and audio systems is positively influencing the application of electronic components in automobiles. This represents one of the major factors stimulating the growth of the automotive connectors market in India. Apart from this, the rising trend of autonomous vehicles is also bolstering the market growth. Moreover, leading manufacturers are using lightweight and heat-resistant materials for wiring harnesses. They are also introducing innovative features, such as adaptive front lighting, cruise control, park assistance and departure warning systems, to expand their consumer base.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India automotive connectors market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on connection type, connector type, system type, vehicle type and application.
Breakup by Connection Type:
- Wire to Wire Connection
- Wire to Board Connection
- Board to Board Connection
Breakup by Connector Type:
- PCB Connectors
- IC Connectors
- RF Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
Breakup by System Type:
- Sealed Connector System
- Unsealed Connector System
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Breakup by Application:
- Body Control and Interiors
- Safety and Security System
- Engine Control and Cooling System
- Fuel and Emission Control
- Navigation & Instrumentation
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connection Type, Connector Type, System Type, Vehicle Type, Application, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India automotive connectors market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India automotive connectors market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connection type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connector type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India automotive connectors market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?